Click here to edit subtitle

You may be entitled to get money from your insurance company.

We help you get the money you deserve.

Call us for a free review today!

We are here for you when your insurance company isn't.

First party property claims are a very unique area of law. Lawsuits involving homeowner’s and commercial insurance policies can be complex and arduous. A case can hinge on the language in the insurance policy and the way courts interpret that language. Many policies have specific exclusions for coverage that require interpretation.

There are many specifics of  property insurance policies including exclusions, post-loss obligations of insureds, the crucial differences between renters versus homeowners insurance, and how to handle insurance companies that deny property coverage claims.

Tips on what to do if your home/business suffers a loss:

— Secure property from further damage or theft.

— Contact your insurance agent or company representative as soon as possible to report damage.

— Inventory losses and photograph damage to provide to your insurance adjuster. Save receipts for any temporary repairs you make.

— If you are a business owner, keep detailed records of business activity that is negatively affected due to the tornado or storm, and keep a list of extra expenses during the interruption. Prepare records to show the income from the business before and after the loss.

— Many standard homeowners and renters policies provide reimbursement of additional living expenses when the property is determined to be uninhabitable due to damage. This provision helps with paying for increases to necessary living expenses such as temporary housing and restaurant meals. In addition, extra expenses, such as overnight parking and laundry services may also be covered. Additional living expense coverage does not pay for all living expenses, so contact your insurance company or agent for a list of what your policy will cover.

— Be careful about unscrupulous contractors following a natural disaster. Contact your insurer, agent or local business bureau for references on potential contractors and ask for certificates of liability and workers compensation before signing contracts.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.

Types of Claims

Plumbing & A/C Leaks


Mold Lightning




Business Interruption

Fallen Trees