Click here to edit subtitle

You may be entitled to get money from your property management company, homeowners' association or condo association.

We help you get the money you deserve.

Call us for a free review today!

We are here for you when your HOA isn't.

If you have a major dispute and believe your HOA is out of line, you can take legal action.

For example, the HOA might be asking that you take some action (or refrain from some action) that isn't officially covered in the CC&Rs. Or it might be unfairly favoring some homeowners over others. Or they may be imposing frivolous fines that are not allowed by law.

Because an HOA is a legal entity, you can file a lawsuit against it and ask a court to get involved. A judge can order the HOA to obey its own rules. A court can even decide that a certain rule is unfair or unconstitutional and order it to be stricken or removed from the HOA governing documents.

Tips on what to do if you have incurred a frivolous fine:

Contact our office for your free consultation. 

If we take you case, our legal fees for services will be recovered from the offending property association.

The 11th Circuit has recently held that property management companies are liable under the Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act, as well as the Fair Debt Practices Act.

Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible
Oops. An error occurred.
Click here to try again.

Types of Claims

Frivolous Fines

Payment Processing Fees

Selective Enforcement

Improper Liens

Class Action Law Suits Throughout Florida